Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I've Become a Morning Person.

Lately I've had this sudden urge to wake up early. Like, 5:30 in the morning early. I know you cringed a little, but it's been SO GOOD.

Wake up, go to the gym, come home, read scriptures, eat breakfast, get ready...and then it's barely 8! It's amazing. I've found that I'm happier, have more time to do things without getting stressed or rushing, and I even surprisingly have more energy!

I'm loving it and I hope I can stick with it.

I'm also turning 24 this Friday which is FREAKY. Not really, but for some reason 24 sounds so much older than 23. I'm stoked it's Memorial Day weekend which is always a plus, I love when my birthday falls on that weekend. Friday I'm having a party with some friendsies and Saturday we're going to Yellowstone! This weekend I plan on doing lots of filming with my beautiful camera that I love. I'm starting up a videography business and I'm so excited about it.

I'm thinking I should be a better blogger and take pictures for my blog with it too.

Well, happy week! Become a morning person like me!

1 comment:

  1. Getting up early is great Steff!! (so I hear...lol) I think it's awesome that you're getting so much done all before 8:00 a.m. You will be glad if you stick to this kind of schedule...that way when you have a family you'll always have the little time to yourself, well until at least 6 anyway...hehe Love you mucho darlin!! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!