Saturday, May 25, 2013

ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Basically it's been the best weekend of my life!!!!

Yesterday was my birthday. Had an awesome party with friends and got totally spoiled! :) But nothing beats today.

So Jon and my friends Natalie and Ali and I went up to this beautiful place called Mesa Falls. Little did I know that he was going to propose! We walked around and took pictures and it was really fun. Then we went to one lookout, and he got down on one knee and BAM! Like lightning, it happened!

I just wanted to be sure and document how happy I am. I am engaged to my best friend and I could not be happier. I know our life together is going to be full of crazy surprises, but I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else. SO grateful for my wonderful fiance and man I get to be with for eternity!!!!!!!!!!

Life is so good.
Count your blessings.

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!