Monday, November 4, 2013

It's OUR Life Now!


Ever since getting married I've had this wandering thought of why the heck I am still blogging about myself and my life without letting my husband in on the action! After all, we're a team now. So with a little revamping, My Pink and Sparkly Life is now The Faldmos Happy Life!! We'll be updating individually and together and it'll be a really good read. So look forward to more interesting updates and always enjoyable stories of our life as The FALDMOS! 

-Steff

1 comment:

  1. I was a little confused for a second there when I came to your re-vamped blog. I was looking at it like... did I click the right thing? I don't think this is the right blog. Have I read this blog before? I'm so confused, where am I.... ohhhh might help if you read the latest entry. lol. I get confuzzled easily.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!