Saturday, November 9, 2013

Date Night Hangover.

No, we did not get drunk. We just had an epic date night that forced us to sleep in until noon.

Thursday night was tons of fun. I came home to Jon sitting at the kitchen table with homemade burgers and sweet potato fries, and 80s love songs playing in the background. Perfect much? We even cracked open a bottle of Martinelli's and pretended we were the fanciest, most romantic couple around.

Then we had some pumpkin pie and made awesome shirts for the Thor 2 premiere! I'm grateful I have a husband who enjoys doing silly creative things with me.

To get pumped for the movie we went rock climbing which was way fun. It's definitely a tough exercise but it's super enjoyable. Which I don't say about many exercises...

Thor 2 was epic. I loved it. Seemed like it went pretty fast and there wasn't as much fighting as I thought there should be, (it was actually leaning more towards a comedy), but I loved it. Loki is the most enjoyable character of all the superhero movies! Seriously.

So now it's Saturday and we are having PANCAKES because it seemed like I craved em every Saturday so now it's just like a mini tradition.

Also, Jon just put together a bed frame that was broken and he assumed I was posting something on Facebook about how attractive he is working with tools...so now I'm posting it on our blog. What a stud.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Steff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!