Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Let the Fire BURN!


Well, I am just SHOCKED at how much influence my blog post about being Mormon has had. I usually post my blog on Facebook for my friends and family to read, but never in a million years did I think over 35,000 people would read it in just 5 days. I've been bashed by ex-Mormons and anti-Mormons alike, as well as some just trying to show me that I am clearly blinded by the emotional comfort of being Mormon. There have also been really good comments and feedback that has warmed my heart and made me smile.

Overall, I'm glad I could share my testimony with so many people. I felt inspired to write it and I know Heavenly Father wanted me to. I'm not a perfect person but I definitely don't regret sharing what I believe. I encourage you all to share what you believe, too!!!

And just so you know, I'll keep using my blog as my public journal about my crazy life, with a hint of my testimony here and there. Just wanted to share how AWESOME I think it is that a little post I wrote sitting on my couch one Thursday night has gotten the attention of so many people! And even the negative just helps me see how true it is. :)

It only takes a spark to get a fire going! So light a fire and share some of your testimony through a blog or Facebook or Instagram...anything! We've got the tools to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ like WILDFIRE!

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!