Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Christmas Before Halloween.

Once upon a time, Halloween was my most FAVORITE holiday ever. This year is different for some reason. Jon and I both have 2 costumes, one for the day, the other for our church Halloween Party...(which is Nov. 1st so.....huh?) But I'm still more stoked for Christmas than I've ever been.

I'm guessing it's the newlywed giddyness or the fact that I've consumed so much pumpkin flavor I'm turning orange, or maybe it's the white Christmas lights that I already bought for our living room. Whatever it is, I feel the Christmas spirit in OCTOBER and I'm ready to put up a tree and sing some holiday tunes! Not to mention the slightest peek of winter has begun today with the bit of snowfall we've had! It's exciting, and I'm ready for the day I can celebrate the Christmas holiday without judgement. (Black Friday, come quick!)

I don't even need turkey and stuffing this year, just bring on the eggnog and peppermint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!