Sunday, June 30, 2013

20 Reasons Why He's The Greatest Fiancé Ever.


I'm exhausted to the bone right now. With the heat in Rexburg, plus a few other things I'd rather not mention, I'm achy and tired and need my bed and a goodnight's sleep. But today I felt so blessed to have a fiancé that loves me so much so I want to blog 20 reasons why!! (There are more...many, many more.)

  1. Laughter is the best medicine, but you don't have to be sick to laugh. He makes me laugh harder than anyone else in the world.
  2. Those blue eyes. 
  3. He constantly wants to help me. He asks "what can I do?" as often as he can and it's so nice to know someone cares that much. Him being around is more than enough, every time.
  4. That guy can cook some delicious meals.
  5. I never get enough of his forehead kisses. Granted, I have a huge forehead so that makes it easy. 
  6. I've learned so much about forgiveness from him. He forgives all my mistakes and everything in between.
  7. He makes doing nothing so much fun.
  8. Who knew someone could have so much patience with a crazy woman like me!?
  9. He's not the least bit embarrassed to hold my purse in public when it's being really annoying and falling off my arm.
  10. We've been through some big trials already, and yet I feel like I could survive a zombie apocalypse by his side. (Let's be serious here, it's gonna happen.)
  11. I'm a girl who has a lot to rant about and I swear he has the most amazing listening abilities. I never feel ignored.
  12. He tells me I'm beautiful a lot. A girl needs that.
  13. You know the saying "you know me better than I know myself"? He really does.
  14. He always gives a solid effort at everything he does, and works hard for what he has. I really admire that.
  15. He never yells. Ever. And I think he's only been frazzled like twice in his life. (He doesn't like being frazzled.)
  16. We are the real life Jim and Pam.
  17. He's way more attractive than any super hero.
  18. Sometimes it's hard to have a positive attitude and not give up, but he reminds me that I can do anything as long as I stick with it and become the best. He makes me want to be the best I can be always.
  19. He loves my music and hearing me sing, even when I don't.
  20. The most important reason of all is that he loves me and makes me feel like a princess. Together we can do anything. 
I can't wait to be with him forever. I love you, Jon!

2 MONTHS TIL THE BIG DAY!! :)

4 comments:

  1. L O V E I T! You two are adorable together! I love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is soo sweet, seriously brought tears to my eyes! Can you have Jon give your uncle a few lessons?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music to a Mother's ears...So happy you two are together again and soon will be husband & wife for eternity...thank you Jon for being such a wonderful person. love you both <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!