Wednesday, July 3, 2013

There is Too Much Summer for This Ish.

Okay everyone, let's have a heart to heart.

It's July. Summer to everyone in Murika. And yet, us BYU-Idaho students are stuck in school til this month is close to finished. So of course I need a moment to rant.

It is too warm for homework. The lake is prettier than a classroom. Laying on the grass eating ice cream sounds much more pleasant than studying for finals. Oh, and you know, marriage. That's happening for some of us this summer also.

So Idaho kids, this is our sort of positive reinforcement. We'll be out of here in just 3 weeks! Sure it sucks right now but WE CAN DO IT. Easier said than done, but can totally be done.

Suck it up, eat an Otterpop, and KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm blogging instead of homework. Does that make me a hypocrite? Fine, I'll do it now.)

OUR SUMMER AWAITS!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! You go girl! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember those days. Spring semester is the hardest to focus! BTW i have a necklace giveaway going on at my blog until Friday! check it out!

    nicole @ first comes love...
    nicoledschaak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!