Saturday, August 9, 2014

Halfway Stop & We're Home.

We're back in California and things couldn't be better. We've been busy with work, family, and most of all buy being in loooooove! (Aw.)

It's been a great first week and we feel more at home than ever before. Things have fallen into place for us and we can hardly believe how perfect it is. We know for one reason or another we're meant to be here at this time in our lives. Although living with the parents isn't ideal, we know that if we're meant to stick around God will provide ways for us to sustain ourselves, and we're grateful for such supportive parents here and in New York. I've already got an amazing job and Jon has had some really cool opportunities too so it's only going to get better from here on out!

For a little late update, on our road trip home last weekend we stopped halfway at Quail Creek State Park near St. George, Utah for a good night's sleep before more driving. Sadly hardly any sleep happened with super hot and dry desert weather and a thunder storm that lasted all night. But we had a nice little date with some cider and sandwiches and enjoyed a short dip in the lake. It could have been cooler but we made the most of it.







In 2 weeks we'll be in New York with my family so we're excited about that! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and blog all about it. I haven't been home for almost 2 years which is really weird!! But really California is my home NY was just temporary. But I can do visits. :) Excited to visit Jersey and some friends there that I haven't seen in far too long. Plus I can show Jon my high school stomping grounds! It'll always have a place in my heart.

Life is great for the Faldmos and we're excited to find out what living back in California has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!