Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wedding wedding wedding!

I can't seem to blog these days but it's because we've been keeping busy! Which is a really good thing.

Today we got our marriage license! It was $90 for a piece of paper that gives us permission to get hitched. Kinda crazy. That was exciting though.

Plus my mom is officially in California so tomorrow morning I get to see her and hang out for a week! I realize I haven't seen her for 6 months! I'm pretty stoked. 

Tomorrow is my bridal shower which should be fun. I didn't expect one so I appreciate my mom and his mom throwing it together.

All in all life is good. Wedding excitement, plans, and jitters fill the air! One thing I know is I am totally head over heels in love with my man and I am so grateful that I get to be his wife soon. What an awesome blessing to get to be with him FOREVER! He's amazing.

And just in case I get too distracted to post again, next time I'll be...

Mrs. Jon Faldmo!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!