Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mission Memories.



When General Conference rolls around, I can't help but remember being on my mission on Temple Square during this time of year. Salt Lake City is filled with Mormons from all over the world all gathered for one purpose: to hear the living prophet.

It's amazing how blessed I feel knowing that God is not silent in our day. He does not leave us alone, but is the same as He has always been and has called a prophet and apostles to guide us.

Their words and truly inspired by God.

I loved my mission so much. My faith grew and I was able to meet so many people from so many walks of life that really changed my life. I miss it and think of it often. It was the experience of a lifetime that I will never forget.

And if I do forget, every 6 months I'll be reminded as I see the Conference Center being filled with faithful Latter-day Saints.

BEING MORMON ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!