Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Who's in Charge Here????

Life is so good. I'm grateful I've had the opportunities I've had in life, especially when I'm taking a leap of faith.

Jon and I got engaged knowing that we have no money, I've got school debt, and we are basically going on 100% faith that everything would work out. The plan was I would work full time, Jon would go to school full time, and hopefully we'd make ends meet. I always felt anxiety about this plan for some reason.

Then today we were looking into my schooling and figured out I can be done in a little over a year. We felt really good about changing our plans, with only a couple more weeks til school starts, that I would finish for a year while Jon worked and only took a couple classes. It all fell into place! I got the classes I needed and my photography/videography business has been picking up a lot!! It's a giant blessing and we know it's because we have pressed forward with faith that we are doing what's right.

I love him so much. We are a match made in heaven and we can do anything together. I can't believe it's almost a week away! Time is winding down. We get to be together FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR!

Moral of the story: life is good if you'll just have FAITH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!