Friday, August 2, 2013

Adventures in San Diaaahhhhhgo and more!






Update from the SoCal summer adventures with Jon and Steffany!

Wedding plans have been coming together! Can't believe we're only 4 weeks out. It's crazy how fast time flies. My mom just left today from her week long visit. It was fun having her! We got to have my bridal shower which was really great, my in-laws did such a good job it was so fun. Finally my rustic beach wedding vision is coming alive! I honestly had no idea if it would since I couldn't pin point just what I wanted.

In today's news, Jon and I decided today was a great day for the beach and a little adventure! We drove down to Mission Beach in San Diego which is a cool place. A little beach mixed with a chill local scene of shops and food. Jon about went crazy with driving down there though. He's such a great fiance, always willing to do crazy things with me!

It was hilarious when we tried finding the local Rite Aid because all we wanted was some of their THRIFTY ICE CREAM! Seriously, best ice cream ever. Chocolate Malt Krunch is my favorite ice cream in the universe. We tried using BOTH of our iPhone maps for a good 20 mins to find it but we failed. Just went in circles over and over again. So we got some In N Out to ease our stress, and headed for a nice walk around Balboa Park. 

But we were getting too loopy for Rite Aid, so we finally found one near there and I ate the most delicious cone ever. It was so worth it. Balboa was fun and tons of people complimented Jon on his awesome Bruce Lee shirt. Man, I love him. Jon, not Bruce Lee.

The sunset on the way home was beautiful. Jon and I would scream at the top of our lungs every time it peeked over the mountains. It was pretty funny. I love how silly we are. And then of course, we ended up getting a flat tire 2 miles away from home, so Jon used his manly man skills to put on the spare while I shined the iPhone flashlight on him. It was a great end to our crazy adventurous day. 

Also we realized something, people are way rude to us when we drive because of our Idaho license plate. Totally not fair. We aren't from Idaho we SWEAR!

So that's the update on life as we know it. Can't wait to marry my best friend!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!