Friday, August 16, 2013

14 Days is Chump Change.

We are just 2 weeks away from being Mr. & Mrs. Faldmo. Seems like we've waited forever for this day and yet it's coming up so fast! I'm ridiculously happy.

It's kind of crazy, we spend every single second together (not exaggerating) from morning til night and never get sick of it. It's been like this since the day we met. I'm sure it'll change a little bit after we're married for like 50 years, but then again I am marrying my best friend.

This has been a great summer of family time, our new love for puzzles, counting dips in the pool as a shower. It's a fun little vacation until reality sets in and we have big responsibilities again. But I'm excited to have challenges and experiences with Jon that come with being married. He makes me so happy and eternity with him is going to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, look at these cool kids. We're pretty much the coolest people ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!