Friday, July 5, 2013

Christmas Lights in the Sky.

It's late but I couldn't sleep before blogging about the great 4th of July we had!

Jon's parents are in town so we spent the whole day with them and other local family which was so nice. Not having my family close by is a bummer, but today just reminded me that I'm marrying into a whole other second family that is also wonderful! :)

We saw the Rexburg parade that is oh so adorable. Jon and I already felt like parents since we seemed to care more about small children getting run over by parade floats than their parents did! We got some free froyo and free Otterpops from it, so we were happy campers.

His parents took us out to Costa Vida which, if you've had it, you know no words need be said about that spectacular lunch. If you haven't had it, shame on you and you're future children!!

Kidding.

Then we chillaxed, watched The Avengers because we support American super heroes...and Thor. Later was dinner at his aunt's house and of course, watched some fireworks. I think of them as Christmas lights in the sky. I just love it!

Now there's a thunderstorm happening outside, which I love. I think heaven is having their own firework show.

Hope you all had a great holiday! I love America!!! So blessed to be born and raised full blooded red, white, and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!