Sunday, December 8, 2013

We Like to Party.

Last night we had our FIRST EVER Faldmo Christmas Party in our little basement and it was a total success! Candy Cane Spoons, Wrap-Off, egg nog, and lots of yummy treats! Our friends Steven & Blythe ended up bringing an entire medicine cabinet as their white elephant gift, and we gotta say, that's a first! It was totally fun and we couldn't ask for more fun people around us as we finish off our first holiday season as a married couple. Rexburg is definitely a frozen tundra, but it helps being around cool people!! (Pun definitely intended.) We loved hosting a party and we hope to do it more! Valentine's Day? :)

Happy Christmastime!

We're very proud of our homemade ugly sweaters.
  Stephen & Blythe
 Beth & Tom
 Shawn & Bethany
 Brett & Gidianny
 Jared, Lydia, & Heather
Lydia was very concerned about the intensity of the wrap-off.
 Julio & Ali
(I had to creepily steal this off Ali's Facebook because I deleted all the pictures
off my camera card in my OCD before I realized I forgot to save theirs...
but this is totes cute!)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like I'm clenching the couch in my picture, but I promise it was just cause it was so freaking cold outside and we had just walked in not 10 minutes earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!