Sunday, November 3, 2013

Novembray.

My Christmas lovin (and sass) began at an early age. 

Welcome to a new month! New holiday, new weather, and new warm clothes to break out!

It's November, also known as Novembray to people who like to change words around and make them cooler. It's the hipster in me.

I am still too excited for Christmas too early in the season, but it don't matter. I've got some lights up in the living room and the bedroom so the ambiance is already filling our house. I asked husband when I could put up our Christmas tree...he said after Thanksgiving when the normal people do. I'll keep working on him.

Currently we've enjoyed cooking meals together, watching Master Chef Junior and Shark Tank, spending at least one night a week laying in bed for hours talking and hanging out with no distractions, and this week we planned our future kids names. We wanted our first girl to be named Rosario after Jon's mission, but I was pretty frustrated after spending 30 minutes trying to figure out a kid name after my mission. Nothing to do with Temple Square worked out...oh well. Guess we could name one Homeless since there were plenty of bums around.

Life is good and I'm excited for Novembray! It's one month closer to Decembray which is CHRISTMAS!

-Steff

1 comment:

  1. How about Brigham? Or John for Jon, and John R Moyle? Or how about, Temple for a girl? That's kinda pretty. Something has to work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!